Work Camper Guide
- Join CMM: When you join CMM as a Work Camper, you will be taken to the Work Camper Registration page where you can register as a single Work Camper or a couple. It’s to your advantage to complete as much of this page as possible. The information on this page will be used to generate your Public Profile Page, which will be used to promote yourself to Campground, RV Park and Mobile Home Community employers.
- My Dashboard: Once you complete the registration process you will be taken to your Dashboard. This is where you view, add and edit the information that appears on your Public Profile Page and much more, as outlined below.
- Inbox: Use the CMM Private Messenger to Communicate with other CMM members.
- View My Public Profile: View your Public Profile Page.
- Edit Public Profile: Edit the information on your Public Profile page.
- My Resume: This is where you can upload or create your resume. The CMM Resume Assistant is accepted by all major job sites. See footnotes at the bottom of the page.
- My Capabilities: The My Capabilities Form appears on your Public Profile Page and is used to promote your capabilities to Employers.
- My Work Camper type Form: The My Work Camper Type Form appears on your Public Profile Page and is used to promote your capabilities and job preferences to Employers. See footnotes at the bottom of the page.
- Showcase Gallery: Upload images of yourself, (friend, life partner or spouse) if registered as a couple, and don’t forget your RV. The images will be used to create a Showcase Gallery on your Public Profile Page. See footnotes at the bottom of the page.
- Video: Upload a video to your Public Profile Page. The video can be used to promote yourself, (friend, life partner or spouse) if registered as a couple, and your RV. See footnotes at the bottom of the page.
- Mapp Settings: See how your address appears on Google Maps.
- Follow Me On: This is where you can add a link to the social media icons that appear on your Public Profile Page.
- My Job Preferences: Select your Job Preferences. The information that you add here will be used by employers when they are searching for Work Campers. This is also where you can sign up to receive an email notification when your Job Preferences match an Employer’s Posted Job. See footnotes at the bottom of the page.
- Search for Work Camper Jobs: Search for Manager and Work Camper jobs. Refine your job search as little as possible or as much as possible by simply making one or more of your "Job Preferences" a "Job Requirement". See footnotes at the bottom of the page.
- Favorite Jobs: View saved Favorite Jobs. See footnotes at the bottom of the page.
- My Reviews: Submit a review and edit previously submitted reviews. See footnotes at the bottom of the page.
- Find My Friends: Lost contact with friends? No problem use the CMM Find Friends permission-based Technology to locate your friends. See footnotes at the bottom of the page.
- Order History: View all past orders.
Downloading or Renewing the CMM Software
- If it seems as though nothing is happening when downloading or renewing the CMM software, “please be patient”, there is a lot of work being performed in the background. If the message “error” appears, no problem, just click on the Refresh symbol and you’re done.
- View the CMM Software How It Works - Quick Start Guide located on the "CMM SOFTWARE" dropdown menu on the top menu bar and the footer SOFTWARE column near the bottom of the website.
Who Benefits from the (CMM Website) & (CMM Software) and How?Who Benefits:
Beneficiaries are Campground, RV Park and Mobile Home Community Owners, Managers, Accountants, and Work Campers.
How Do They Benefit:
Below is a sample of the information that beneficiaries can view 24/7, regardless of their location:
- Activity Schedule Form
- Individual or All Work Camper Payroll List Form
- Individual WORK CAMPER TYPE FORMS that include their capabilities, work preferences, and assigned tasks.
- Project List Form
- Posted Jobs
- Vendors and Suppliers List Form
- Weekly and/or Monthly Schedules
No Worries!Whenever in doubt as to what to do next “no worries” instructions are provided in the form of footnotes where applicable. There is no need to search a large complicated instruction manual.
We love to hear from our users. If you still have a question or would like to make a suggestion, please call Support at 715-781-5132, or use the provided form on our Support page.
Deleting Your AccountWe hope this never happens. We value you as a CMM member and would hate to see you go. If there is anything that we can do to keep you from leaving, please let us know. It’s as simple as picking up the phone or visiting our Support page.
To delete your account, go to the bottom right corner of your My Account page and click the DELETE ACCOUNT button. You will need to confirm that you want to delete your account by clicking Yes or No.