CMM Software – HOW IT WORKS
- Whether you have 2 Work Campers or 200+, the CMM Software will save you time and money.
- Owners, Regional Managers, Managers and Assistant Managers view an instant snapshot of the scheduled campground maintenance duties, activities, projects and Work Camper capabilities.
- Sync the Work Campers criteria from the CMM website so you are up and running in minutes.
- Create Weekly Schedules, Alternate Work Camper Duties, Hours or Days with a single click.
- Repeat the current Weekly Schedule with a single click.
- Edit, Print and Email Weekly Schedules to Managers and Work Campers. They can then view the Weekly Schedule on any device they receive emails.
- Avoid "tardiness" with Work Camper Sign-in Sheets that include assigned start times, end times, maintenance duties and activities.
- Automatic backups to your local database prevents loss of data.
- Use the provided Campground Inspection Form, Maintenance Request Form, Monthly Swimming Pool Report Form, Project List Form, Supplies Request Form, or Vendors & Suppliers Form.
- Install on any Windows (Desktop, Laptop, Notebook or Tablet).
CMM Website – HOW IT WORKS
Employers, Managers and Work Campers join for "FREE" and receive an eye-catching Web Profile Page that can be used to…
- Promote the Employer’s campground, surrounding area, Manager and Work Camper employment opportunities.
- Promote the Manager's and Work Camper's capabilities, preferences and resume to Employers.
The My Biz Manager™ CMMS system expedites the process of…
- Uniting, hiring, training and managing the most qualified Managers and Work Campers.
- Insuring Managers and Work Campers locate a position that is the best match for them and the Employer.
- Solves the problem of retaining Managers and Work Campers for the season and getting them back next year.