CMM Software – HOW IT WORKS
For the first-time you can Train & Manage your Employees from a Single, Intuitive Platform!
- The "only" Employee Scheduling Software with an Employee Task Scheduler that works "off-line", just in case an Internet connection is temporarily unavailable.
- Whether you have 2 Work Campers or 200+, the CMM Software will save you time and money.
- Owners, Regional Managers, Managers and Assistant Managers keep up-to-date on campground operations; including scheduled maintenance duties, activities, projects and Work Camper capabilities.
- Sync the Work Camper's criteria from the CMM website to the CMM software so you are up and running in minutes.
- Create Weekly and Monthly Schedules, Alternate Work Camper Duties, Hours or Days with a single click.
- Repeat the current Weekly and Monthly Schedule with a single click.
- Edit, Print and Email Weekly and Monthly Schedules to Managers and Work Campers.
- Avoid tardiness by sending Shift Reminders to Work Campers.
- Receive time-off requests, approve and replace work camper, update Weekly and Monthly Schedules with just a few clicks.
- Use our MAINT Duty List, create your own My MAINT Duty List, or combine the two.
- Automatic backups to your local database prevents loss of data.
- Use the provided Campground Inspection Form, Maintenance Request Form, Monthly Swimming Pool Report Form, Project List Form, Supplies Request Form, or Vendors & Suppliers Form.
- Install on any device with Windows OS 8.1 or higher.
CMM Website – HOW IT WORKS
Employers, Managers and Work Campers join for "FREE" and receive an eye-catching Web Profile Page that can be used to…
- Promote the Employer’s campground and surrounding area.
- Promote Manager and Work Camper employment opportunities.
- Promote the Manager's and Work Camper's capabilities, preferences and resume to Employers.
The My Campground Manager™ (CMS) Campground Management System combines the CMM website and Camp MAINT Manager employee task scheduling software to expedite the process of…
- Uniting, hiring, training and managing the most qualified Managers and Work Campers.
- Insuring Managers and Work Campers locate a position that is the best match for them and the Employer.
- Reducing costly turnover by retaining Managers and Work Campers for the season and getting them back next season.