CMM Software – HOW IT WORKS
Camp MAINT Manager (CMM) is the "only" employee scheduling software with an employee task scheduler that works "off-line" when an Internet connection isn't available. Campground Owners and Managers can now manage "ALL" Campground Operations from a Single, Intuitive Platform, regardless of their location:
- Train and Manage the most qualified Managers and Work Campers.
- Create Weekly and Monthly Schedules, Alternate Work Camper Duties, Hours, or Days with a single click.
- Repeat the current Weekly and Monthly Schedule with a single click.
- Edit, Print and Email Weekly and Monthly Schedules to Managers and Work Campers.
- Avoid tardiness by sending Shift Reminders to Work Campers.
- Time-Off Request Form: Approve and replace Work Camper; update Weekly and Monthly Schedules with just a few clicks.
- Use our MAINT Duty List, create your own My MAINT Duty List, or combine the two.
- Work Camper Payroll Form: Download an Excel document with each employee’s Hourly Pay Rate ($), Total Paid Hours per Week, Weekly Earnings, Semi-Monthly and Monthly Earnings.
- Activity Schedule Form: Maintain an Activity Schedule that includes detailed activity information, including categorized and total activity cost for each activity throughout the season. Print activity information and email activity notification to all active Work Campers.
- Vendors & Suppliers List Form: Maintain a list of Vendors and Supplies.
- Projects List Form: Maintain a project list that includes detailed project information and project cost.
- Use the provided Cabin Cleaning Inspection Form, Campground Inspection Form, Maintenance Report Form, Maintenance Request Form, Monthly Swimming Pool Report Form and Supplies Request Form.
- Perform automatic backups of the CMM software on your CMM website account to insure all devices are working off the same database.
- "Sync Data" to your account on the CMM website when an Internet connection is available after working off-line.
- Install on multiple devices with Windows Operating System 8.1 or higher.
CMM Website – HOW IT WORKS
Employers, Managers and Work Campers join for "FREE" and receive an eye-catching Puplic Profile Page that can be used to…
- Promote the Employer’s campground and surrounding area. We will add your campground logo with a link to your website promoting you as a Featured Employer. Your campground will also be added to the CMM Browse Campgrounds database (it's Free).
- Promote Manager and Work Camper employment opportunities.
- Promote the Manager's and Work Camper's capabilities, preferences and resume to Employers.
The My Campground Manager™ (CMS) Campground Management System combines the CMM website and Camp MAINT Manager employee task scheduling software to expedite the process of…
- Uniting, hiring, training and managing the most qualified Managers and Work Campers.
- Insuring Managers and Work Campers locate a position that is the best match for them and the Employer.
- Reducing costly turnover by retaining Managers and Work Campers for the season and getting them back next season.