The CMM Story
If you are an existing Campground Owner, Manager, Work Camper, plan to purchase a campground, or become a Work Camper, you will find the CMM Story a must read.
Campground Maintenance Manager (CMM) is the leading provider of (CMS) Campground Management Systems to Campground, RV Park and Mobile Home Communities. The My Campground Manager™ CMS system, combines the CMM website with the Camp MAINT Manager (CMM) employee scheduling software. CMM was created by Douglas Henricksen, a disabled Vietnam veteran, after years of working as a Work Camper and Campground Manager in a variety of campgrounds across the United States.
As with any business or employment position, there will always be a variety of concerns that arise. Campgrounds are no exception. CMM has addressed the most common concerns with solutions provided by the CMM Software and Website.
There is an inherent problem that haunts Campground Owners, Managers and Work Campers.
Work Campers have chosen a life style of traveling around the country in their RV’s. Therefore, Campground Owners, Managers and Work Campers do not have the luxury of physically meeting before offering or accepting a position. This can result in hiring a Campground Manager, or Work Camper that is incapable of performing all the tasks associated with the positon for which they were hired.
The CMM Software in conjunction with the CMM Website for Campground Employers…
- Expedites the process of uniting and hiring the most qualified Campground Managers and Work Campers.
- Furthers the process of insuring that Campground Managers and Work Campers locate a position that is the best match for them and the Employer.
- Helps to insure that Campground Owners, Managers and Work Campers benefit from a better working relationship, resulting in a more enjoyable work experience.
The CMM Software provides a Smarter, Faster and Easier Way to Manage the tasks performed by Work Camper. The upshot is Higher Morale, Productivity, Lower Costs and ultimately the desire to extend their stay. This is accomplished by a modern design paired with powerful, affordable, and user-friendly functionality.
The CMM Software and website were designed to “educate and assist” Campground Owners and Managers on how to...
- Manage “Who & When” performs the wide variety of essential campground duties.
- Take advantage of Work Camper strengths, ensuring you have the right Work Camper for the job.
- Alternate duties amongst Work Campers to maximize cross training and minimize the boredom of performing repetitive tasks.
- Alternate hours amongst Work Campers to create a fair-minded work environment.
- Keep up-to-date on the tasks Work Campers are scheduled to perform.
- Maintain an up-to-date profile for each Work Camper.
- Bring new Campground Owners and Managers up-to-date quickly regarding campground operations and Work Camper capabilities.
“Campground Owners and Managers” join for FREE and receive an eye-catching Public Profile Page that can be used to promote their campground to Work Campers.
“Work Campers” join for FREE and receive an eye-catching Public Profile Page that can be used to promote themselves to Campground Owners and Managers.