Camp MAINT Manager (employee scheduling software)
(NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED)
"Say goodbye to the pains of Excel"The PATENT PENDING Camp MAINT Manager (CMM) employee scheduling software that includes an employee task scheduler, is a surprisingly easy to follow methodology, paired with a quadratic algorithm that produces powerful, affordable and user-friendly functionality.
"Peace of Mind" Campground Employers and Managers can now manage their entire Campground Operations from a Single, Intuitive Platform, regardless of their location:
- Manage Work Campers, including the duties & activities they perform, more effectively.
- Manage a Vendors & Suppliers Form that allows you to maintain a list of vendors and suppliers.
- Manage a Project List Form that provides information and costs associated with active and completed projects.
- Manage an Activity Schedule Form that provides information and costs associated to future and past activities.
- Send automated emails associated to managing Work Campers and Activities.
- Access Work Camper's Total Paid Hours per Day and Total Paid Hours per Week "before or after" entering Unpaid Hours per Day and/or the Hours they are Required to Work per Week for their Campsite.
- View Work Camper Weekly, Semi-Monthly and Monthly Earnings.
The "only" Employee Scheduling Software with an Employee Task Scheduler that works "off-line" when an Internet connection isn't available.The CMM Software allows you to...
- Save time and money, whether you have 2 Work Campers or 200+.
- "Sync" the Work Camper's criteria from the CMM website, so you are up and running in minutes.
- Train and manage the most qualified Managers and Work Campers.
- Accelerate training by assigning the duties Work Campers are scheduled to perform.
- Use our MAINT Duty List, create your own My MAINT Duty List, or combine the two.
- Manage “Who & When” performs the wide variety of essential campground duties and activities.
- Make it easy for campground owners and managers to learn the strengths of their Work Campers.
- Maintain an up-to-date profile of active and inactive Work Campers.
- Create Weekly and Monthly Schedules with a single click.
- Repeat current Weekly and Monthly Schedules with a single click.
- Edit, Print and Email Weekly and Monthly Schedules to Managers and Work Campers with a single click.
- Alternate Work Camper Duties, Hours or Days with a single click; promoting cross training, minimizing the boredom of performing repetitive tasks. The result is a more fair-minded work environment.
- View and Print Work Camper Sign-in Sheets that include Assigned Duties, Activities, Start Times and End Times.
- Keep Owners, Regional Managers, Managers and Assistant Managers up-to-date on campground operations; including scheduled duties, activities, projects and Work Campers capabilities.
- Avoid tardiness by sending Shift Reminders to Work Campers.
- Request Time-Off Form: Approve and replace Work Camper, update Weekly and Monthly Schedules with just a few clicks.
- Work Camper Payroll Form: Download an Excel document with each Work Camper's Hourly Pay Rate($), Total Paid Hours per Week, Weekly Earnings, Semi-Monthly and Monthly Earnings.
- Activity Schedule Form: Detailed activity information that includes categorized and total activity cost for each activity throughout the season. Print activity information and email activity notification to all active Work Campers.
- Vendors & Suppliers Form: Maintain a list of vendors and suppliers.
- Project List Form: Provides information and costs associated with active and completed projects.
- Use the provided time-saving forms: Supplies Request Form, Campground Inspection Form, Maintenance Request Form, Maintenance Report Form and Monthly Swimming Pool Report Form.
- Perform automatic backups of the CMM software data on your device and CMM website for the purpose of syncing data and data restoration.
- "Sync Data" to restore CMM software data if data loss occurs.
- Install and "Sync Data" on multiple devices with Windows Operating System 8.1 or higher.