Camp MAINT Manager (employee scheduling software)
We know you will "love" the CMM Software, which is why we are letting you try it "FREE" for 60 days.
(No credit card required)
"Say goodbye to the pains of Excel". The PATENT PENDING Camp MAINT Manager (CMM) employee scheduling software that includes an employee task scheduler, is a surprisingly easy to follow methodology, paired with a quadratic algorithm that produces powerful, affordable and user-friendly functionality.
"The CMM Software is fully automated and integrated". If the person you are hiring is a CMM member, all you need to do is click on their "Star Symbol" in the “Sync with CMM App” column on your CMM website dashboard, "Favorite Work Campers" page form. This will allow you to import the Work Camper's information directly into the CMM Software "WORK CAMPER TYPE FORM". Follow the simple footnote instructions and your ready to publish you're Weekly or Monthly Schedule.
- Hire, train and manage the most qualified Managers and Work Campers.
- Save time and money, whether you have 2 Work Campers or 200+.
- Hire dedicated Activity Directors and Activity Assistants to perform activities, or use other Work Camper types, or a combination thereof.
- Accelerate Work Camper training on the duties they are assigned to perform.
- Edit the provided Maintenance Duty List or create your own.
- "Sync" the Work Campers criteria from the CMM website so you are up and running in minutes.
- Make it easy for campground managers to learn the strengths of their Work Campers.
- Manage “Who & When” performs the wide variety of essential campground duties and activities.
- Alternate Work Camper Duties, Hours or Days with a single click. Promote cross training, minimize the boredom of performing repetitive tasks and creating a more fair-minded work environment.
- Keep Owners, Regional Managers, Managers and Assistant Managers up-to-date on scheduled campground duties, activities and Work Campers capabilities.
- Maintain a Request Time-Off form that responds to request while updating Weekly and Monthly Schedules.
- Bring new managers up-to-date quickly on campground operations.
- Maintain an up-to-date profile for past, present and future Work Campers.
- Create Weekly and Monthly Schedules with a single click.
- Repeat current Weekly and Monthly Schedules with a single click.
- Edit, Print and Email Weekly and Monthly Schedules as a group to Managers and Work Campers.
- View and Print Work Camper Sign-in Sheets that include assigned campground duties and activities.
- Automatic backups to your local database prevents loss of data.
- Use the provided Campground Inspection Form, Maintenance Report Form, Maintenance Request Form, Monthly Swimming Pool Report Form, Project List Form, Supplies Request Form and Vendors & Suppliers Form.
- Install on any Windows (Desktop, Laptop, Notebook or Tablet).
CMM Software Bonus Features:
An "interactive" Vendors & Suppliers List Form and Project List Form that allow you to maintain a list of your vendors and suppliers. Working together they make it easy to create and maintain a list of active projects.
Campground Employers and Property Management Companies can view who's managing and employed at each of their properties, the duties & activities they are performing, and a detailed vendor & project list. They can then share time and cost saving information with managers of their other properties.
"NEW" Accounting Features:
Monitor Work Camper's Total Paid Hours per Day and Total Paid Hours per Week "before or after" entering Unpaid Hours per Day and/or the Hours they are Required to Work per Week for their Campsite.